Stone Ground Flour
Heritage Wheat Varieties
Heirloom Dry Beans
Purchasing our products directly supports local organic farmers, sustainable agriculture, and a more localized food system. Thank you for choosing Meadowlark Organics!
All of the grain for our flour and cornmeal is grown on our certified organic farm in Ridgeway, WI and is custom milled by Lonesome Stone Milling in Lone Rock.
You can be confident that all of our products are:
- Certified Organic – Organic is always nonGMO, and produced without the use of chemicals or synthetic fertilizers, ever. Not only for this crop, but for the entire farm. We ensure the health of our soil, our water, and our crops through long crop rotations, cover crops, and thoughtful management.
- Naturally nutritious – no additives, no preservatives, just pure, nutrient dense organic grains
- Superior flavor and freshness– our stone-ground flour is milled to order, which ensures excellent flavor and nutrition
- Traditionally milled – milling flour by grinding grain between two stones is a hundreds of years old technique
- Farmer owned – buying this flour directly supports local organic farmers, sustainable agriculture, and a more localized food system.
- Identity preserved – all of our grain is traceable back to the field on which it was grown, where it was stored, and when it was milled.
Learn more about our products and find recipes for: